Grief can be a lonely, difficult experience and each person’s journey in this process is unique. After a patient’s death, Compass Hospice offers these services to the bereaved for as long as they may need for them.
- Bereavement Visits. We will make visits upon request and as needed
- Phone Calls. We will make follow-up phone calls to caregivers and family members as needed
- Support Groups. These groups are educational and give the bereaved a sympathetic environment where they may share their experiences of loss and healing
- Counseling. We provide bereavement counseling for both individuals and families. We offer referrals to community programs that fit individual or family needs Memorials.
- We conduct annual memorial services to remember those who have died during the previous year. Services are ecumenical and focus on the spiritual.
Compass Hospice of Big Spring
1900 S. Gregg St., Suite C, Big Spring, TX 79720
Compass Hospice of Dallas
13747 Montfort Dr. Suite 107 Dallas, TX 75240
Compass Hospice of Midland
3001 W. Illinois Ave., #3A, Midland, TX 79701
Compass Hospice of San Antonio
140 Heimer Road, Suite 750, San Antonio, TX 77232