What Makes Us Different
- Focus: We concentrate all of our efforts and expertise strictly on home hospice and palliative care. We do not dilute the quality of our services by expanding into other endeavors, such as home health care.
- Stability: We are a family of professional who are passionate believers in the hospice concept. The caring, experienced professionals who join our team stay over the long term and add their experience to the rich pool of talent and skills we make available to our clients and their families.
- Diversity: We use a broad spectrum of healthcare professionals trained in hospice and palliative care. With such diversity of experiences, we are better able to make sure our clients get the very best in palliative care and symptom management.
- Experience and Expertise: Our Medical Director is a Doctor of Internal Medicine who has over 30 years of experience. He is certified in hospice and palliative medicine. Our Director of Clinical Services is…….Our Alternate Director of Clinical Services is…..Our Director of Social Services is a licensed clinical social worker with over 30 years of experience. She is also certified in thanatology.
- Intimacy: Compass Hospice strives to provide levels of personal care that exceed industry averages in practically every category. For example, in most cases, our client visits by nurses, certified nurse aides, social workers, volunteers and chaplains are ore frequent that nation state or local averages. Our physician visits with all of the patients. Translation: our clients get more attention, better care and thus, a better chance at a higher quality of life.
- Consistency: We work as a team, and do our best to ensure you always have the same nurses and caregivers right for you. We strive to be on time and we will inform you of any schedule change..
Compass Hospice of Big Spring
1900 S. Gregg St., Suite C, Big Spring, TX 79720
Compass Hospice of Dallas
13747 Montfort Dr. Suite 107 Dallas, TX 75240
Compass Hospice of Midland
3001 W. Illinois Ave., #3A, Midland, TX 79701
Compass Hospice of San Antonio
140 Heimer Road, Suite 750, San Antonio, TX 77232